Diet P (corresponds to diet number 5) for patients with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas.
1. General feature chemical composition and food packages: Physiologically, a diet full of mechanical, chemical, thermal schazheniem digestive organs. This is achieved by eliminating foods that have strong sokogonnym action containing extractives, spices, crude fiber.
2. The purpose of the appointment: the creation of favorable conditions for the normalization of the disturbed functions of the digestive system.
3. Basic indications for: Chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas.
4. Himichesky composition and energotsennost: Proteins - 90-100g (60% of animals), fat 80-90g (30% - vegetable), carbohydrates - 400-450g (70-80g sugar), sodium chloride - 10g-free liquids - 1,5-2,0 l, calories - 2800 2900kkal.
5. Osnovnye methods of cooking: the food is prepared in boiled, steam, baked form.